KakiBLOGGER
KakiBLOGGER
KakiBLOGGER
KakiBLOGGER
KakiBLOGGER

A C C I D E N T

It's 7 in the morning, raining. Everything was fine until there's this one car suddenly crashed into an SUV. Two bodies fly out on the road. One with no head but I didn't see the other body. The rest still on that crumpled car. Sandwiched. I saw bloods everywhere.

And there's this one little boy who's standing by the roadside been struck by that lost controlled SUV. I screamed. The car then spinning down the road a few times before swerved and went off to the opposite lane and again struck few people on the bus stop. Everything happen very fast.

Then came this red giant trailer try to avoid that crumpled car but it lost control and rolling over on the road to the opposite lane. It hit and dragged a few cars ahead for a several meters. It was rain in blood. It's a complete chaos.

A bike at full speed with the rider had been catapulted over the piled up cars and came tumbling towards us while the rider hit the overturned trailer and his head shattered all over the place. I closed my eyes. Pray.

And then I woke up. NOW THAT WAS THE MOST FRIGHTENING NIGHTMARE I'VE EVER HAD.





Pardon my bad english. Hiks :3